Monday, July 25, 2011

Peanut Butter Co. and Pureza with Brijette

One day, nagkatext na naman kami ni Brijette and as usual sa mga ganitong pagkakataon we end up with a rush gimik,, hehe,, we met each other in MOA. The meeting time was supposed to be 6:30 but it became 8:00pm due to several reasons.
I was feeling depressed that night kaya niyaya ko si Brijette na patulan ang movie ni Melai,, haha. We went to  purchase our tickets and then we spent our remaining hour to eat since we were both hungry.
We chose to try eating at Peanut Butter and Co. The menu was almost filled with sandwiches, but they do have pastas, rice meals and others. But one thing is noticeable among the food offerings, they all have peanut butter on them.

You can also buy jars of your favorite peanut butter in different varieties. From plain to the most unusual combination, they have it here.
Here are the things we ordered that night...

I chose to have one sandwich which caught my interest, Elvis, The King Sandwich which is said to be the favorite of the late Elvis Presley. It has banana slices, bacon and of course peanut butter. I can't find the proper words to describe how good this one is. It's worth a try...
Look at how YAMI(yummy ala coco martin) it is...

Brijette ordered a rice meal of Chicken with touches of peanut butter...

I also added Classic Spaghetti which is made special by the house's specialty, peanut butter. It's creamy and very delicious. The peanut butter made the pasta's consistency better and the taste is to die for!
I ordered grape soda for my beverage. I like how it went well with my dinner. No umay factor since it neutralizes the after taste of peanut butter.
We then wen to the cinemas to watch this movie. You may become bored with some parts but I definitely enjoy some scenes because of my new crush. hehehe Laughtrip lang talaga, minsan dahil sa sobrang corny na. but it was not that bad since it cheered me up and made me less depress that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment