Umariba na naman ang pagfifeeling chef ko. I decided to go to the supermarket one time during my Lunch Break. I searched for some ingredients to make a dessert for the following day. I ended up picking my old friends, Crushed Grahams and Banana.
In deciding what to do, I have to consider lots of things like not having a real kitchen which limits the type of preparation to be done for the dessert.
Here is the list of the Ingredients I used to make my Choco Banana Sorpresa
- 4 Pieces banana
- 2 Packs of Crushed Graham
- 1/2 block butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 small can of condensed milk
- 1 cup quick melt chocolates buttons
- Champola or Stick-O
- Whipped cream
- In a sauce pan, melt sugar, chocolate buttons and butter separately in a water bath.
- In a large bowl, mix crushed grahams with the melted sugar and butter. Continue until the mixture becomes quite sticky and forms small crumbles.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of an aluminum pan about 1/2 inch thick( I chose to have 4 small rounded pans) and chill into the fridge.
- In another bowl, pour the condensed milk into the banana slices. Mix for some time and set aside.
- Get the pans in the fridge and spread a thin layer of melted chocolate buttons. Put it back in the fridge for 2-3 minutes then spread the banana mixture or top and chill again. Do the same thing in adding another layer of melted chocolate and Graham mixture.
- Put the pans in the freezer for 3 hours.
- Set the oven toaster in a 8 minute timer. Place the pans after three minutes and wait until the top layer turns darker in color
- In a plate, turn the pan upside-down and release the choco banana layers from the pan.
- Top it with whipped cream, stick-o and chocolate buttons.
- Serve with ice cream to add more fun...
Don't let the lack of resources hinder your passion.
Be creative and have fun!