Sunday, July 10, 2011

Heavenly Dinner @ Holy Cow, Midtown

Last Tuesday, I texted Deah and told her that we should go out and bond if she has a free time. I told her to set a date, then she told me "mamaya cge" I was not prepared actually to go out that night but knowing how med life runs, I took it to be with my dear friend:) naks... So we met each other at Espana after my work and we are having second thoughts on where to go. But since Robinsons Manila is nearer than Trinoma, we chose to go there, not bad for an unplanned dinner.
We were both starving that time, but we went to check some boutiques first and to buy tickets for the movie that we want to watch. Then we walked and walked looking for a place to eat. We chose this American Steak House and Grill that we saw since it's been there for some time but we haven't tried it yet.
Holy Cow as I said is an American Steakhouse and Grill that has several branches in the metro. From its name you will obviously know their specialties.  Here is a picture of me while waiting for our order at Holy Cow Robinsons Place Manila.
Here is one of my closest and coolest friend, future doctor of medicine, Andrea in yellow:)) haha
Here is a photo taken showing the interior of the Resto. The lamp, horse shoe and the others contribute in giving that ranch atmosphere. I love the lights, not to bright and gives a warm feeling and coziness.
Andrea chose to a rice meal for that evening. She ordered Lonestar Grilled Pork Chop which is priced reasonably considering the size of the pork and the quality of the dish. It is served with a colored rice (not actually java) and mixed vegetables.
At first, I wanted to have rice, but after seeing their menu, I was curious with both the Pasta and the Burgers that they have so I chose to try those instead. For my pasta, I ordered Superb Creamy Carbonara (well if you will notice, carbonara is my favorite). I love it! Not too creamy nor salty. The pasta is cooked perfectly. It's served with a garlic bread.
I also ordered Juicy Melty Beef Burger(if I remember it right) which is served with potato fries and dip. I love this one because of the beef patty. It's thick and oozing with the flavors I am loooking for in a burger. The fries are good, hot and crispy. The dip also contributed to it's yumminess! Pak na Pak!
Here is  a picture showing what's in the burger... Oh it makes me hungry again///

Over-all, our dining experience was great. They have good customer service, the crew is attentive and fast, not to mention that there is no service charge. The food is delicious and affordable. I would love to go back there and try more of their offerings.
You can also go to their other branches in SM Megamall and SM Mall of Asia. Buh bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment