Sunday, May 8, 2011

MARKY COOKS: Baked Spaghetti with bacon and mushroom (05.02.11)


It's my rest day but for someone who got used to being busy I entered my other laboratory: the Kitchen...
Since I bought the new issue of Yummy Magazine, I have several recipes to try... I did not ask mommy to buy me the ingredients I need so I have to look for something that includes ingredients that I have in our kitchen. I chose bacon and mushroom macaroni but since my siblings prefer spaghetti, I changed it. I also altered the recipe and added other ingredients like ground beef, hotdogs, ham, etc...
It took me an hour to finish cooking the spaghetti,, I prepared the pan by putting some olive oil on the sides and bottom then placed the spaghetti up to the half of the pan's height. I spread the sauce and cream then added the pasta again. I topped it with the red sauce, cream and lots of cheese
And there you go! Baked Spaghetti with bacon and mushroom...
It's a good recipe to try especially for those who loves spaghetti but wants something new. It's more creamy and appetizing than the usual one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment