Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dinner @ Chef d' Angelo + Thor (04.30.11)

It's the last day of the month and the best way to spend it is by hanging out with your friends. I texted my peers early in the morning but since they are busy reviewing for the upcoming Pharmacists Licensure Examination, only few made it. Ate and Janine met me at Dapitan then we went directly to SM City San Lazaro to have dinner. We went to Chef d' Angelo since it is the nearest one after we inquired of the movie schedule that night.
I really like to have green iced tea that time but sadly, only four seasons is available. It's been years since I last ate here so I am not that updated to the changes in their food selection.
I was supposed to have pasta alone but I was influenced by my hungry friends so I had my usual order, Sampler 1 (Pizza, pasta and big bird fried chicken). It's very affordable but it will surely make your stomach full. I really like their chicken here because it is always juicy and tasty not only on the outer portion but also the meat itself.

After our dinner, we went to the cinemas and purchased our tickets. It was surprising how many people waited to watch this movie which I am not aware of. The film is nice and what's interesting is when Janine told me how it was connected to Iron man. I became instantly excited to watch the next Avengers film. I also like the teaser portion after the credits were shown. 
Another happy moment with my lovely peers:) Thanks guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment