Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sweet Temptation: Arce Dairy Ice Cream (04.20.11)

When we were at Marquee, Bless wants some ice cream so we walked and looked for choices...
Then I remember during our review, a lecturer told us that if you want the original selecta ice cream(before the gold series) then go and but Arce Dairy Ice cream... Even though the Gold creations taste good, I prefer the old selecta since that's what I'm used to when I was growing as a child.
I like the logo of Arce, old country feeling:))

There are many flavors to choose from...
from the classic ube, vanilla, darl chocolate, strawberry to new flavors like pistachio, blueberry cheesecake and a lot more!
I chose pistachio(the green one) Bless had blueberry cheesecake(the blue-green) and Karla chose dark chocolate. Each scoop costs 40php. Cheaper that other ice cream stands but the taste won't fail your expectations:)) Sweet day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment