Friday, January 28, 2011

Sweet Temptation: Krispy Kreme with Chona (01.23.11)

I went to SM City San Lazaro last Sunday to have my photo taken for the claiming of the license. I texted Chona to come with me. we went to photo island then we waited for about half an hour. We came back but it's not done yet since there are many people that day. I told her I was very hungry so we went to Krispy Kreme to eat some doughnuts.




I ordered Peanut Butter and Creme and Chocolate Iced Raspberry Filled while Chona had New York Cheesecake. The Peanut Butter was good. It's not that sweet yet you will taste the Reese's in it. But what I love most is the Raspberry Filled since I am a berry lover:)) The chocolate and Raspberry matches each other!!! I want more of it but I ate it while I'm walking towards my house. I called my mom to buy me some:)) haha




No comments:

Post a Comment