Wednesday, January 12, 2011

21st birthday @home and @ work


yiheee!!! I can get my license na! 21 nako,,,
When mom asked me if magdedebut ako I told her na ayaw ko since I'm sure that it would be difficult because me and my firends have work na,, I decided to stay at home na lang and be with my family...

night before mom was hit by a stick from a "kwitis". She was rushed to the hospital and luckily there is no need for her to be admitted. The following day, she was not able to cook because her head still aches so dad decided to buy food from David's Tea House and we still have food sa ref pa naman. Pasta, Grilled pork, Chicken and other foods were prepared... RUSHHHHH my one year old cousin Reign went out with my lola,, minutes later, we heard my lola screaming saying that Reign was hit by an electric wire,,, we went out fast to check on her and we discovered that it was the piece of bamboo on the electric post which hit her, not a wire! So we decided to let her rest for a while then we ate fast and they left heading to the hospital... LUCKY MARKY!!!



January 10 I decided to treat my co-workers since everyone is present in the pharma team! thank you guys for being so nice:)) It feels good to have an extended family at work:)) I LOVE YOUUUUUUU...
ariraaaangggg                                         with jen oira
jiji and mam tess                                   ems, jiji and jb

mam cristy, ate joy, rosemar, neneth

kagaya ng mga nakaraang taon,,, month-long ang pagcecelebrate ko ng birthday!!!
more to come:))

No comments:

Post a Comment