Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dinner @ Bigby's Cafe & Restaurant (01.17.11)

Monday night,, Brijette and I decided to meet since it's been months since we last saw each other...Her shift in MMC was only until 4pm while mine was until 8pm,, then I texted her to see me in front og NBS in MOA.. she helped me search for Imortal dvd but it was out of stock.. I told her that we should eat first since I was really starving... She wants seafoods or vegetables while I am determined to have Fridays.. I was really craving for mudpie that time...

Then we decided to look for other options... Racks to Fish & Co. to another then another,,, then we decided to eat at Bigby's... I am really curious of what food do they offer,, It was my first time then., I love the ambiance of the place,, very cozy and seems to bring memories of my childhood
PLACE: 4.6 / 5.0



I decided to order the Rack-a-Bye Baby! As they describe it, it is smoked barbecued pork ribs which is served with buttered veggies and steamed rice.The meat is really tender and I did not have a hard time in eating unlike my experiences in other restaurants. I just find the sauce very synonymous to the barbecue sauce of Mc Donalds' Chicken Nuggets. Brijette agreed with that...
RACK-A-BYE BABY: 3.5 / 5.0

 Brijette searched for a food she had when she last went there. She assumed that it was Uncle Sam's Roast Beef. When it was served and she tasted it she said she ordered the right dish. It has slices of slow-roasted beef served with creamy gravy! I tasted it and it was really good! I like her order better than mine
UNCLE SAM'S ROAST BEEF: 4.7 / 5.0



For the beverage, Brijette decided to have iced tea. I want to have something that I can't order from a fast food! I am really into chocolate that night so I chose Choco Loco, a chocolate smoothie served with wafer on top. Yummy!
CHOCO LOCO: 4.0 / 5.0


The dining experience was good! It's agood place for old friends to talk and they have good foods to offer:)
Thank you Brijette for bringing me here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment