Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spotlight: Super Show 3 + North Park (02.26.11)

Super Junior wows Manila during their Super Show 3 concert held at the Araneta Coliseum last February. The crowd was lively and they sing along to the music of the famous boy group. The effects, stunts, and choreography did not fail the high hopes of the Filipino fans rather made them look forward for their next concert in the country. I am not a super fan but I became interested to the show. SuJu's concert is really one of a kind.
after that hot and awesome concert, we went out to satisfy our starving stomachs.
right beside the gate of the concert venue is North Park
he ordered steamed rice with Double Pork Rib (I guess?)
he did not like it,, there is nothing special about it according to him
I ordered Steamed Rice with Lechong Macau. I liked it and the rice is really delicious. It made me want to have an additional order but we were rushing because of work the following day

The service crew is very efficient, polite and attentive. It's a restaurant with many choices and one should try:)

No comments:

Post a Comment