Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dinner @ Texas Roadhouse Grill, El Pueblo Real de Manila

 After the 2nd Watsons CPE Summit for Pharmacists,Jha and I decided to find some food and change our clothes. We went to Podium since it's near United Street and we were deciding wether or not to attend the after party since I want to watch Imortal that time. We were walking when we saw the stars of the upcoming Kapamilya teleserye: Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin starring Coco Martin. We also saw other famous faces like Pokwang and Direk Wenn. We went out of the mall and checked El Pueblo Real which is just across the street. We  found many interesting restaurants but we were looking for something that will surely satisfy or hunger that time and we picked Texas Roadhouse Grill.

The place is very peaceful that time and very different from the business of the roads outside it. The theme made me feel that I was in a barn in America and I really like the dimness of the lights. Another thing its the creativity of the restaurant to use wooden wheels to divide the area for the tables. And of course they have TV there which made me wanna stay and watch my awaited teleseryes there.




Grilled Pork Chops
Boneless BBQ Chicken

and we were right! The food, the service and value for money were really satisfying!!!
You can also choose what side dished would like to have so we did not picked veggies:))
 
These are the happy faces satisfied by the lovely dinner we had that time

I would personally like to visit and try other dishes as well as other restaurants near by



No comments:

Post a Comment