Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sweet Temptation: Cakes for all seasons

I was organizing all my photos when I noticed that I haveemany pictures of cakes taken  years ago and some just recently... I love cakes:))
DQ's Ice Cream Cake from my peers given during my 20th birthday treat @ Fish & Co.
Tiramisu Wallnut something from Red Ribbon for Christmas 2009
Red Velvet for my 19th given by Cris
Ube Cake for Christmas of 2010, first Xmas at work:)
Chocolate Heaven for Daddy
Red Ribbon's Choco Marjolaine for my 18th @ Max's with john, jel, rej and ai
Red Ribbon's Banoffee Pie from boardmates
Red Ribbon's Dulce de Leche from my family
                            
Most Creative!!! Krispy Kreme doughnuts!!! from peers during my 19th birthday
Cheesecake Etc.'s Chocolate Dome for Mom's birthday 2010
Mango Bravo from Conti's for New Year 2011
For mom's birthday 2011:))


No comments:

Post a Comment