Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dinner @ Sentro 1771, Greenbelt + Love and Other Drugs(01.30.11)

It's Sunday night and I went out to watch a movie at greenbelt
We came late and we only have one hour left to have dinner so we went inside Sentro since it's the first one which caught my attention after going down from the movie house... I have no idea what kind of food they offer there that time...
I love the ambiance of the place... I actually hate bright lights and
 I love the not so modern concept of the resto...

It's a nice place to sit back, relax or even chat with your friends...
The waiters are attentive and the service is fast which is good especially that time since we're on a rush


We chose dishes that would take less than 10 mins to prepare,,
I decided to have Honey Garlic Pork Spareribs... 
I love the meat's tenderness and juiciness., not to mention that they have big servings


My friend had Grilled Chicken Steak
I tasted it and I like his better than mine:))


Of course a good conversation will complete the dinner:)) We maximized the time and enjoyed every second of it, then we're off to the cinema 



LOVE AND OTHER DRUGS
this movie is surprising and fun!
anne's courage to change her image from being a princess to a revealing and adventurous woman is really surprising!!! the story is touching and it surely moved me!
Of course I enjoyed it more since it talks about drugs... it's pharmacy in the movies:)

No comments:

Post a Comment